Our first Pick Your Own weekend begins this week on Friday 15th September and we’ve invited David Warburton MP for Somerton and Frome, to join us to kick off the fun.
One of only three dessert apple orchards in the West Country spread over 70 acres, our farm produces and sells cider apples, dessert apples, pears and walnuts. We’ll be open to the public for three Pick Your Own weekends during the month of September, so come and visit us, bring a picnic, take a walk through the orchards and enjoy a fun day out. There is a great selection of over 15 eating and cooking apples to choose from and three delicious pear varieties.
West Bradley Orchards’ Pick Your Own is open on the following dates:
- Friday 15 – Sunday 17 September – 10am to 5pm
- Friday 22 – Sunday 24 September – 10am to 5pm
- Friday 29 September – Sunday 1 October – 10am to 5pm
- All apples and pears are charged at £1.50 per kilo, cash and cards are accepted
- A milling press will be available on site for those who wish to turn their apples into juice (bottles can be purchased on site)
- Visitors can take a tour of the orchards on our state-of-the-art tractor
- Our Bee Keeper keeps nine hives in our orchards and his honey is for sale
- West Bradley Orchards is home to Orchard Pig Cider and Apple juice, which will be available to purchase on site
- Hardwood apple logs will also be on sale
- Entry to the farm is FREE and car parking is available.